Bubs Supreme™ Infant Formula Stage 1
Our most advanced, premium formulation.
Exclusively formulated for tiny tummies aged 0-6 months.
Bubs Supreme™ Infant Formula is made with natural A2 beta-casein protein cow milk and combines essential scientifically researched nutrients, to support the nutritional needs of your growing bub. Backed by our strong history of supporting happy tummies, to help inspire the next generation of happy bubs.
- Symbiotic blend of Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Omega 3 (DHA)
Bubs Supreme™ Standards of Care
Advanced Formula. Inspired by Nature.
Combining premium, naturally sourced, farm fresh A2 beta-casein protein cow milk of the highest quality from Australia or New Zealand. Providing a safe, secure source, chosen from farmers with world class standards in sustainability, our farmers are committed to care.
Clean Label. Naturally Gentle
We have carefully selected only clean label, non-GMO ingredients, no artificial colours, preservatives, and no artificial growth hormones, with no maltodextrin, corn syrup or palm oil.
Bubs Supreme™ formulas have been independently tested for purity, and proudly received a Clean Label Project® Purity Award.
Directions for use
- Wash hands first. Sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide, using the provided scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Formula left after a feed must be discarded.
- Close lid tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place under 25°C. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not use if foil seal is damaged or missing.
Compare Bubs Formulas
Demineralised whey powder, Full cream milk powder, Vegetable oil blend (sunflower, canola, coconut, high oleic sunflower, soy lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate), Lactose, Whey protein concentrate, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Arachidonic acid (ARA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), Choline bitartrate, Inositol, Taurine, L-carnitine, Lutein, Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BB536.
Sodium ascorbate, Dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, Vitamin K1, Cholecalciferol, Beta carotene, Vitamin A acetate, Calcium d pantothenate, Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, D-biotin, Folic acid, Thiamine hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin.
Minerals: Potassium chloride, Sodium citrate, Calcium carbonate, Tri calcium phosphate, Di potassium phosphate, Magnesium sulphate, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Sodium selenite, Copper sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide.
Nucleotides: Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate
Allergens: Contains Milk and Soy.
Servings per Can: 90
Serving Size: 8.8g (1 Scoop) of powder in 60mL of water to make 65mL of feed
|Avg amount per 100mL of made up formula|
|Protein, total||1.3 g|
|-Whey protein||0.78 g|
|-Casein protein||0.50 g|
|-A2 beta-casein||0.16 g|
|Fat, total||3.4 g|
|-Omega 3||94 mg|
|-Alpha Linolenic acid (ALA)||70mg|
|-Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||24 mg|
|-Omega 6||662 mg|
|-Linoleic acid||636 mg|
|-Arachidonic acid (ARA)||26 mg|
|Carbohydrate, total||7.7 g|
|Dietary fibre, total||0.35 g|
|Vitamin A||76 ugRE|
|Beta carotene||14 ug|
|Vitamin B6||65 ug|
|Vitamin B12||0.41 ug|
|Vitamin C||12 mg|
|Vitamin D3||1.2 ug|
|Vitamin E||1.5 mg α-TE|
|Vitamin K1||6.8 ug|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||0.47 mg|
|Folic acid||20 ug|
|Pantothenic acid||636 ug|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||190 ug|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||96 ug|
|Nucleotides, total||3.4 mg|
|Adenosine 5'-monophosphate||0.66 mg|
|Cytidine 5'-monophosphate||1.3 mg|
|Guanosine 5-monophosphate||0.27 mg|
|Inosine 5'-monophosphate||0.40 mg|
|Uridine 5'-monophosphate||0.73 mg|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)||311 mg|
|Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)||41 mg|
|Bifidobacterium longum BB536||150 million cfu|