Delicious veggie muffin recipe for toddlers, a great way to incorporate more veggies and nutrients into your toddler's diet! Suitable for toddlers and children 12months+⠀
We made this healthy recipe courtesy of @healthylittlefoodies and substituted the cow’s milk with Bubs Organic Toddler Milk for added nutrition, why not give it a try!
Ingredients (makes 12 muffins)
1 medium Zucchini, grated⠀
1 medium Carrot, grated⠀
1/4 cup (30g) Frozen Peas⠀
1/4 cup (30g) Frozen or tinned Corn⠀
1 cup (125g) Cheddar Cheese, grated⠀
1/2 cup of prepared Aussie Bubs Toddler Milk⠀
1/4 cup Plain Greek Yoghurt⠀
1/4 cup Olive Oil⠀
2 cups (250g) Plain Wholemeal Flour⠀
3 tsp Baking Powder⠀
1. Preheat oven to 180C.⠀
2. Squeeze the juice of the zucchini and carrot, by wrapping a clean dish towel around the vegetables, and give it a good squeeze over the sink so all the juice comes out.⠀
3. Place the zucchini and carrot into a large mixing bowl along with the peas and corn. Add the cheese, prepared Bubs Organic Toddler Milk, yogurt, olive oil and egg and stir until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together and then slowly add to the wet ingredients. Fold in gently, until just combined. ⠀
5. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil. Spoon the mixture, equally, between the 12 muffin sections. Bake for 20-25 mins at 180C. ⠀
6. Allow to cool down on a wire rack before serving. Let your little one enjoy the veggie goodness.
Original recipe via @healthylittlefoodies