Yield: 48 wontons (recipe is tripled)
What you need!
1 cup goat milk or 1 serving of mixed Aussie Bubs Goat Milk Toddler Formula (7fl oz)
- 48 (two packs) store-bought round dumpling wrappers
- 1 1/4 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp Aussie Bubs Toddler Formula, divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh raspberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Store-bought chocolate sauce
- Confectioner’s sugar & Aussie Bubs Toddler Formula combined for garnish
- Combine the Nutella with the Aussie Bubs formula. Fold the raspberries into the Nutella mixture until combined. Lay wonton skins out on a work surface. Brush edges of each wonton wrapper with egg and place 1 scant tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut raspberry mixture onto each wonton. Fold wrappers in half over chocolate and press edges firmly to seal.
- Meanwhile, make the whipping cream. Using an electric hand mixture, whip the cream, sugar, 1 Tbps Aussie Bubs formula and vanilla extract until fluffy. Set aside.
- In a wok or deep skillet heat 2 to 3 inches (5 - 7.5 cm) of the oil to 350°F (175°C). Deep-fry the wontons until golden brown, 1-2 minutes turning occasionally. Place on a paper towel lined sheet pan. Transfer to a platter and dust with confectioner’s sugar and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
COOK’S NOTE: If you only can find square dumpling wrappers, use a cookie cutter to make a round shape.